You have booked an appointment at the Best Spa and Massage Center in Chennai. You know what to expect in the region of your first agree. You will be asked to undress to your comfort level and lie on the massage table. The therapist will massage your body with essential oils and apply pressure and perform various strokes like kneading, rubbing and gliding. These actions promote relaxation and ease muscle tension. But what exactly happens inside the body during a massage?
You will be surprised to know that a good Massage at the Best Massage Center in T.Nagar can have a positive effect on all the 37 trillion cells in the body. Massage also affects all the 11 major body systems of the body in the body. The following blog provides details about how major body systems are influenced by massage
a. Integumentary System
1. Massaging the skin stimulates the nerve endings which signal the brain to release endorphins and dopamine which are ‘feel good’ hormones. These relieve stress and make you relax.
2. The oils used in massage help to remove dead cells and nourish the skin.
3. Massage stimulates sebaceous glands which produce sweat and oil which improves skin texture, elasticity and tone.
4. Massage opens up the pores and helps to eliminate wastes
5. Massage improves circulation to the skin which nourishes it and promotes cell regeneration.
The Best Massage and salon and spa at Porur provides the best skin care treatment for removing visible signs of ageing and getting a glowing skin
b. Circulatory System
1. Massage increases flow of blood, oxygen and nutrients to the tissues.
2. Fresh oxygen and nutrients and delivered to the tissues due to the massage and parallelly a massage hastens the removal of remove waste products, toxins through the venous system.
3. Dilation of capillaries occurs which decreases blood pressure and heart rate.
4. Reduces edema and bruising
Get a Full Body Massage at the best Massage Center in Egmore and relieve stress and tension by increasing blood circulation and oxygen flow.
c. Digestive System
1. A good massage at the Massage Center in Egmore can release tension in the abdominal and intestinal muscles and provide relief from constipation, bloating, indigestion, cramps and gas accumulation.
2. Massage improves digestion by stimulating peristalsis and helping in the release of digestive enzymes.
3. Massage assists in waste elimination by stimulating the kidneys and liver.
d. Muscular System
1. By improving the flow of blood to the muscles, a deep tissue massage at the Best Massage Center in T. Nagar can loosen the tight muscles, decrease fibrous adhesion caused by muscle injuries, improves the range of motion and flexibility in the muscles and finally helping you relax.
2. Massage provides relief from muscle knots, muscle pain and tension, stiffness, spasms and soreness.
e. Skeletal System
1. Massage helps to improve joint mobility and restore range of movement in stiff joints.
2. Massage improves posture and facilitates body alignment,
3. Massage can help in faster healing after an injury.
f. Nervous System
1. A massage at the best couple spa in Egmore stimulates the nerve endings which sends signal to the spinal cord and brain. The body activity is slowed down which lowers the heart rate and blood pressure. All these help you relax.
2. Massage stimulates the release of endorphins which improve the mood and relieve stress.