How do you take your hair from dry and brittle to bouncy? Good looking and healthy hair makes you feel and look better and increase your confidence. The following are some of the Golden rules to have healthier hair.
1. The temperature of the water with which you wash your hair plays a key role in maintaining the hair strength and volume. Using too much of hot water can lead to dry, brittle and frizzy hair. Hair loss is also more when hot water is used to wash hair. Instead, lukewarm water is preferable for rinsing. Warm water tends to open the cuticles thereby helping in better cleaning of the hair. Our haircare treatment at Spa in Chennai yields the best results. Call us to know more details.
2. While leaving your hair open is not advisable, wearing it extremely tight too can break and damage it. Always leave your hair loose or tie it in a simple braid when you go to sleep. Our Spa Treatments in Egmore can reduce hair fall and give you shiny hair.
3. Hair over your forehead may sometimes trap oil produced in the skin. This along with the dirt and sweat increases the risk of breakouts. Bangs can also lead to breakouts. It is advisable to keep the hair especially the bangs pulled back and away from your face massage in Chennai
4. Do not apply the shampoo directly onto your scalp. Instead, mix the shampoo with water and then applying will ensure that it spreads evenly across the scalp. Also, you will end up using much lesser shampoo. Try our Herbal Spa Treatments in Tirupur for healthy hair growth.
5. A common but major mistake we all make is vigorously rubbing the wet hair with a towel to dry it. This can seriously damage the hair leading to hair breakage and hair fall. Using a thick towel and putting the hair up as a turban is also not advisable. You can instead use a microfiber fabric towel or a T-shirt.
6. When your hair is soaking wet it is weaker, fragile and more susceptible to damage and excess tangling. Do not brush your hair when it is wet. Make sure that the hair is at least partially dry before detangling hair. Also, use a hair pick or wide-toothed comb. Application of hair serums on wet hair can reduce tangles and can make the hair smooth and shiny.
7. If you have fine, thin or oily hair you can apply conditioner and then shampoo the hair instead of completely skipping the conditioner. Doing so will prevent product build-up and make your hair look fine and flat.
8. Managing oily hair is quite challenging. Shampooing your hair frequently is not a solution to cure oily scalp. Also do not choose extra-strong shampoos as these products can have a detrimental effect. Best salon and spa in T-Nagar provides treatments for all kinds of hair – dry, oily or curly.
9. Should you wash your hair every day? This is a commonly asked question to dermatologists. There is however no single answer to this. The frequency of shampooing your hair depends on your hair type and personal preferences. Frequently shampooing your hair may make it dry and prone to breakage. However, people with oily scalp need to shampoo daily.
10. Before using hair-styling tools like a blow dryer or flat iron or before styling the hair remember to apply a heat protectant serum. This will protect your hair from getting damaged due to the heat.
Talk to us at the best spa in Chennai to get more details on hair care treatment