Choose The Best Spa In Chennai And Be Re-Energised With Papaya Body Wrap
Amidst the hectic work schedules and family commitments, we often forget to find time for the most important person in our life- Us! Yes! It is a fact that all of us tend to push away chances to pamper ourselves, get some good rest or do things we love. Though it is great to be selfless and do things for others, it is always great to take some time out and try out some good massage treatments. It works wonders on your body and re-energises your skin, body and soul. It helps you to go to work from the next day onwards with a new found energy. You can also find that you have transformed into a new, energized version of you who fulfils both family commitments and official tasks with much more energy and perfection than before.
Coming to the body treatments, one of the best options to try is the papaya body wrap. It is completely natural and does not contain any harmful chemicals that adversely affect your skin. A papaya certainly deserves the name “fruit of angels” more than any other fruit. Besides being delicious and healthy to consume, a papaya is filled with nutrients and antioxidants beneficial for the body. Papaya contains flavonoids, vitamin A, vitamin B, and various minerals like carotenes and antioxidants. In addition to all this, papaya contains a magical enzyme named ‘papain’. It works wonders on your body from the inside, outside, on the hairs and also on the skin.
Here are some of the great advantages of papaya:
The vitamin A and papain contained in Papaya helps to exfoliate the skin and remove all the dead skin cells. This helps in bringing out the fresh, supple and soft skin underneath. Papain even has some healing properties that aid in speeding up the new tissue growth. Thus it also helps in removing the tanned, darkened and pigmented skin and reveal the lighter and younger skin.
Papaya is high in water content and has very low sodium content. This helps in retaining the water content of your skin and keep it moisturised and hydrated. It can also heal the cracked heels.
Papaya contains alpha hydroxy acids(AHA). This helps in fighting against the various signs of ageing of the skin and helps in keeping off the wrinkles.
Go For A Papaya Body Wrap To Lose Weight And Exfoliate Your Skin
A papaya body wrap is also one of the greatest ways to lose those extra kilos and look younger. It helps in smoothening the skin’s texture and tone. It helps in tightening the loose skin and makes you look attractive and let people keep guessing about your age. The wonder wrap helps in skin toning, boosting metabolism, skin softening and detoxification too. Papaya is also known to be a great slimming body wrap. Here are the steps of a Papaya body wrap:
- The spa room is first steamed up, and you can relax on towels by lying down. This helps to open up the pores on your skin
- A smooth paste of papaya is made to perfection
- The paste is then spread uniformly all over the body. Only a professional spa expert can ensure that the paste is spread in the perfect uniform way without kneading as it forces too many juices to the enter the body.
- You could also opt for a stomach wrap for weight loss
- You can now lie down on your stomach on the top of towels and wrap up the plastic sheets all over your body and relax in the comfort of the wrap
- You can listen to some soothing music, close the eyes, take a deep breath and relax both your body and mind.
- The wrap will be washed off after about half an hour, and you can now sip a green tea and revel in the ecstasy of the refreshing body wrap.
Pick The Nearest Spa In Chennai And Refresh Your Mind And Soul With A Papaya Body Wrap
The papaya is a wonder fruit filled with the goodness of vitamins and innumerable skin benefits. In case you have allergies or irritations on the skin, then a papaya wrap is the best option for you. Grab all the benefits of this angel’s fruit and pamper yourself! You deserve it more than anything else!