Effect of Massage on the Brain
The physical benefits of a massage have already been established. It alleviates stress, provides relief from pain and aches, and helps in better muscle and joint functioning. Different types of massages like the Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Aromatherapy at the Best Massage and Spa Center in Porur have known to improve blood and lymph circulation which increases the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the muscle cells which helps the muscles to perform better. These massages also uplift the mood and remove the feeling of anxiety and depression.
Does Massage have any Effect on the Brain?
Yes, it has been proved that massage boosts brainpower. The Central Nervous System in the Body consists of the brain and the spinal cord. While the brain controls the consciousness the spinal cord controls the reflexes of the body. A massage improves neurological functioning and thus helps the brain to better perceive its environment.
How does Massage Affect the Brain?
a. Relaxing Nerves
One of the most important benefits of a massage is that it relaxes the muscles. While doing so, massage also reduce nerve compressions in the body. Since the nerves are relaxed, they function better. This improves the coordination between the brain and the nerves, which translates to better functioning of the various body systems and organs.
b. Stimulates Activity in the Left Brain
Get a massage at the Best Spa and Massage Center in Egmore to completely relax and reduce stress. A massage is known to stimulate activity in the left side of the brain. This part of the brain is associated with positive feelings of happiness and excitement. By uplifting your mood, improving your awareness and alertness, a massage can be very useful especially in today’s stressed environments.
c. Stimulates Production of Neurotransmitters
Our behaviour and emotions are governed by hormones. Massages stimulate the production of neurotransmitters which are chemical produced by the brain and which control our emotions. A massage at the Best Spa and Massage Center in Chennai affects the production of two important neurotransmitters Cortisol and Serotonin. Cortisol is the body’s stress hormone and induces feelings of anxiety and restlessness with increased blood pressure. Massage decreases the production of cortisol and helps you relax.
Parallelly, massages stimulate the production of dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin and endorphins all of which create feelings of relaxation, happiness and enthusiasm. These hormones also decrease pain and promote good sleep.
d. Massage Improves Memory and Concentration
A massage of the neck and shoulder muscles loosens them which improves blood circulation to the brain. This improves memory and promotes efficient thinking. Also relaxation of the muscles alleviates stress and promotes relaxation. A massage also boosts the immune system and promotes overall wellness of the mind and body.
Massage is not just an indulgence. Kneading and manipulation of the body muscles not only help the body but also the mind to function better.
Check out the various massages offered by the Best Spa and Massage Center in Chennai.
Benefits of Massage Therapy on Your Skin
Having smooth, glowing and healthy-looking skin is every woman’s dream and massage therapy can play a significant part in helping realize that dream. The skin is the largest organ of the body and is continuously exposed to germs, pollution, dirt and dust. Hence, having a proper skin-care routine is very important for the well-being of the skin.
The Best Massage and Spa Center in Chennai offers body scrubs and wraps to enhance the appearance and health of your skin.
Common Skin Problems
The following are some common skin diseases and conditions found in people. While some of the following is not very serious, a dermatologist’s advice has to be sought for the others.
A common skin condition found in the vast majority of people is which the skin’s pores become blocked by oil, bacteria, dead skin cells, and dirt. Acne usually develops on the face, back, neck, chest, and shoulders and is found as pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, cysts, and nodules.
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bacterial Infections of the Skin
- Skin Lesions
Benefits of Massage on the Skin
- A massage improves the blood circulation in the body. It loosens the muscles and increases the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the skin. Massage also increases lymphatic drainage which flushes out the toxins. All these make the skin appear fresh, relaxed and rejuvenated. All the kind of massages like the Swedish massage and Deep Tissue Massage at the Best Spa and Massage Center in Porur are very advantageous to the skin.
- The friction used during a massage helps to exfoliate the dead cells on the skin. A massage opens up the skin pores, improves the skin texture and gives it a brighter glow. A massage also makes the skin sweat which cleans the pores and removes the impurities from the skin. This helps the skin to better absorb the vitamins and minerals present in the oils and lotions used for the massage. Your skin appears healthy and rejuvenated after a massage.
- A body massage at the Best Massage and Spa Center in T. Nagar helps the muscles relax reduces the tension in the muscles and reduces the appearance of stretch marks and wrinkles. This makes the skin appear smoother and younger.
- After surgery, a massage can help to realign the scar tissue to help it join with the surrounding skin. Getting a massage while recovering from an injury can reduce the pain and speed up the healing process.
- High-stress levels affect sleep patterns and have an impact on the tone, texture, and moisture levels in the skin. A massage at the Best Massage and Spa Center in Porur reduces stress levels which improves the health of the skin.
- A facial massage at the Massage and Spa Center in T. Nagar reduces wrinkles, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, tightens the skin, reduces sagging, exfoliates the skin and makes the face appear young, smooth and rejuvenated.
Check out the various types of Massages at the Best Spa and Massage Center in Chennai.
What is a Shiatsu massage
Shiatsu massage is a massage therapy that was developed in Japan. Shiatsu, which means ‘finger pressure’, originated in China and is a common type of massage practised throughout the world. In Shiatsu massage given at the Best Spa and Massage Center in Chennai, a therapist puts pressure on certain points on the body in order to remove the blockages and promote the flow of energy and thereby facilitate healing.
How is Shiatsu Performed?
So, you have booked an appointment at the Best Massage Center in Egmore. You must arrive early and discuss with the therapist if you have any medical issues. You do not have to undress in the case of Shiatsu massage since no oils or lotions are used. However, you must wear loose, comfortable clothing for the massage. You will be asked to lie down on a low massage table or on a mat.
The therapist then uses his fingers, thumbs and palms to apply pressure on certain points on the body. Typically, pressure is applied for two to eight seconds on each point. Shiatsu massage is very effective in lowering stress and provides relief from back pain, headache, neck and shoulder pain, helps in rehabilitation from injuries.
How does Shiatsu differ from Kneading?
Kneading is one of the common massage techniques used by the therapists at the Best Spa and Massage in T. Nagar. While kneading, the therapist uses his fingers to roll, squeeze, and apply rhythmic pressure to the tissues. Kneading is one of the most effective techniques to loosen tight muscles and make them relaxed. Kneading is also very effective in releasing muscle knots and reducing fascia adhesion. Kneading improves blood circulation in particular muscles and increases flexibility in the area.
Both kneading and Shiatsu help in providing relief from pain and soreness. The techniques however differ in both these kind of massages.
During Kneading, you will be asked to undress to your comfort level and lie on a massage table facing down. You will be covered with a sheet and only that part of the body which is massaged is exposed. The therapist uses essential oils or lotions for the massage which involves lifting and squeezing the affected area. Kneading is a general technique that can be used in different types of massages like Swedish Massage or Sports Massage.
During a Shiatsu massage, the therapist will apply pressure on certain points.
If you are looking to relieve your stress and be relaxed you should go in for a Swedish Massage at the Best Massage Center in T. Nagar. However, if you are having some specific problems like digestive issues or neck pain then a Shiatsu Massage at the Best Massage Center in Porur is the best massage option.
Call the Best Massage Center at Chennai to know about the different types of Massages
How can a Massage Reduce Stress?
While a massage is known to cure many physical ailments, it also reduces stress. Different individuals react to stress differently. The most common physical reactions to stress include an increase in the heart rate, a raise in the rate of breathing, elevated muscular tension and increased feeling of anxiety. A massage reduces stress in the following ways
a. Inducing Relaxation
A massage promotes a feeling of relaxation by lowering the heart rate, releasing ‘feel good’ hormones and increasing temperature in the soft tissues. The different techniques used in the massages reduce tension in the body and thereby the stress in the mind is reduced. Generally, the ambience in the massage rooms is designed with low lit candles, soft music and scented oils that spread a relaxing fragrance. All this further helps you relax. Visit the best Spa in Porur and experience total relaxation.
b. Massage helps reduce tension in the muscles
When stress levels are high, muscles are tightened and they remain in a state of contraction. During a massage, there is a friction created which improves the blood flow which, in turn, causes the temperature in the muscles to rise. When the temperature in the muscles increase they become elastic allowing them to relax. Our massages like Deep tissue Massage, Swedish Massage given at best Massage Center in T.Nagar reduce the tension in the muscles and help you relax.
c. Massage Reduces Blood Pressure
Usually, high blood pressure is linked to stress. Massages improve blood circulation in the body, allow you to relax, lower the blood pressure levels and alleviate stress levels.
d. Massage promotes Mental Health
Massage therapy usually is associated with an increase in the so called ‘happy hormones’ namely Endorphins, Serotonin and Dopamine. These positive hormones reduce stress, anxiety and improve a person’s overall mood. At the same time, massage therapy decreases the levels of a ‘negative hormone’ Cortisol. Released by the Adrenal gland in the body, this hormone increases stress, anxiety and depression. Massages flush out the cortisol from the body thereby decreasing stress and increasing relaxation. Check out the full body massage at the best massage Center in Porur. This massage improves mental health, helps to get better sleep and helps you relax.
e. Massages Promote Better Sleep
Increased stress levels also result in decreased sleep. A good massage can enable people to get better sleep by relaxing them. Also during a massage there is an increase in the serotonin levels in the body. Serotonin aids in falling asleep.
Popular Massages to Reduce Stress
a. Swedish Massage
This is the most common massage given in Most Spas and Massage Centers in Chennai. The therapists use soft, long gliding strokes to knead the muscles which ease tension in the body, improves blood circulation and reduces stress and anxiety.
b. Thai Massage
An ancient technique that originated in Thailand, is a dry massage where the therapist uses yoga-like stretching, compressing positions and applies pressure on the energy lines of the body. This massage aids in total relaxation of the body, and reduces stress. We offer different massages at the Best Massage Center in Egmore.
c. Therapeutic Massage
This massage works on areas containing soft tissues, relaxes muscle knots, improves blood circulation, increases relaxation and reduces stress.
Call us at the Massage Center in Chennai to know about the various types of massages offered to promote your physical and mental well-being.
We all remember giving and getting gifts items for various occasions like birthdays, anniversaries or festivals like Diwali or Christmas. With the changing times, all our tastes too have changed. We do not want to end up giving something which our loved ones may not like or may not find useful. This poses a huge challenge in choosing the perfect gift. There is however a fix to this dilemma – A Spa Gift Card.
While there is a continued debate on whether one should give an ‘impersonal’ Gift Card or cash, the truth is ‘A Gift Card from a Spa is a Perfect Gift’. Period. You can call the best Spa and Massage Center in Chennai and inquire about our Gift Cards.
Why is the Spa Gift Card a Perfect Gift?
a. You are Gifting an Experience
Unlike a gift card to a restaurant or a store, a trip to a Spa is unique and pampering experience in which your loved ones will de-stress, completely relax and treat themselves amidst the music, the aroma of oils and lotions and the serene environment of the Spa. Your spouse or friend deserves to be pampered like this once in a while. It is highly unlikely that your loved ones will care to treat themselves to a day at a Spa. This is because a Spa treatment is still considered a luxurious indulgence. By gifting your loved ones a Gift Card from the best Spa and Massage Center in Chennai you are giving them a day of self-care. They can get a professional massage or a facial or manicure or any other service at the Riverday, the best Spa and Best salon and spa in tnagar
b. Variety of Options
Another benefit of gifting the best Spa and Massage Center in Chennai Gift Card is that your loved ones can avail a variety of services like massages, facials, body treatments, manicure, pedicure, etc. You can also create a personalized package for your loved ones.
c. Best Way to Say “I Care for your Wellbeing”
It has already been established that a Spa treatment has therapeutic benefits too. From improving blood circulation to relieving pain in the muscles and joints to improving immunity to giving smooth skin to boosting brainpower, Spas offer a wide range of physical, mental and psychological benefits. By giving a Riverday best Spa and Massage Center in Chennai Gift Card, you are contributing to the wellbeing of your family, friends and loved ones.
d. Easy to Buy and Convenient to Use
Gift Cards are practical. They can be bought online or at the Riverday Spa in Chennai, Your loved ones can also choose to use them at their own convenience.
e. You can Gift it to Anyone
You can gift a Gift Card from Riverday Spa and Massage Center in Chennai to anyone – your spouse or sibling or parent or client or employee. Everyone loves a day of pampering and our Gift Card does that exactly. They can also be purchased in different amounts.
Don’t look around anymore for the perfect gift for your loved ones. Give them a Gift card from the Riverday Spa and Massage Center in Chennai. You are giving them a day of wellbeing and relaxation. For more details call our staff.
What are the Different Type of Spa Treatments in a Parlour
A Spa is a commercial establishment that offers a combination of beauty and health treatments that helps you de-stress and relax. We have many wrong notions about Spas, one of them being you can get only facials and massages at Spas. A closer look at the services offered by today’s Spas reveals specialized massages from body scrubs to new beauty treatments giving the customer a wide gamut of options to pick from.
Following are the various types of Spa treatments available at the best Spa and Massage Center in Chennai. Book an appointment now and know more about them
A facial is a multi-step skin treatment that cleanses and nourishes the skin and keeps the skin well-hydrated, supple and younger-looking. There are different types of facials like anti-aging facial, European Facial etc. All these facials however have the same steps: Cleaning, exfoliation, extraction, massaging and Masking. Facials help to clean pores, remove dead skin cells and also treat common skin problems like dark circles, wrinkles, acne etc.
Call us to know about the different types of facials offered at the best Spa and Massage Center in Chennai.
b. Body Treatments
Body treatments are like getting facials for the whole body. They are an effective way to relax, decrease cellulite, get smooth and soft skin and improve physical and mental health. The different types of body treatments include Aquatherapy, Body Polishes, Body Wraps and Vichy Showers. Call the best Spa in Chennai and book an appointment to get a body polishing treatment to make your skin smooth and glow.
Massages are the most popular spa treatments that have a lot of therapeutic benefits. A massage basically involves stroking, kneading, rolling and pressing the skin and muscles. They have a positive effect on the whole body, the primary benefits include stress relief, alleviate body pain, improve blood circulation, relax the body. The most popular type of massages includes Swedish massage, Deep tissue massage, Hot stone massage, reflexology, Thai massage, etc. Find the Best Deals on various types of massages at our Spa and Massage Center in Chennai.
d. Nail Treatments
Nail treatment of hands and feet called manicure and pedicure respectively include nail shaping, filing, clean up, massage and polish application. These treatments improve the appearance and condition of the nails on the hands and feet. Visit Riverday the best Spa and Massage Center in Chennai to get the best Manicures and Pedicures.
e. Hair Removal
Hair removal is another popular Spa treatment because everyone today wants to flaunt smooth, hair-free skin. Hair removal techniques have come a long way from razors to today's advanced laser treatments to remove unwanted hair from major parts of the body. Waxing continues to remain the most popular hair removal technique.
We at Riverday, the best Spa and Massage Center in Chennai offer a variety of safe and effective hair removal treatments.
f. Medical Treatments
Medical Spas in Chennai are becoming more popular in recent years. These centres are a hybrid between a medical clinic and a traditional Spa, i.e., in addition to traditional facials and massages these centres also offer certain medical treatments like microdermabrasion, facial fillers, botox injections, reflexology, varicose treatments, etc. best spa services
Book an appointment with Riverday best Spa and Massage Center in Chennai to find out about the various services offered by us
So, you have gotten a facial and taken care of your hair. It’s time for your body care routine. For many of us this means just a bar of soap and a loofah. These are not enough considering that our skin is constantly exposed to dirt, pollutants, and changes in weather. You must include a body scrub in your skincare routine to get soft, smooth and healthy skin.
A body scrub is a popular body treatment that exfoliates and hydrates the skin making it look smoother and more youthful-looking. We offer a range of body scrubs made from fresh and natural ingredients. Call the best Spa in Chennai to know more details.
Benefits of Body Scrub
- Our skin sheds old cells every day and the old skin rises to the surface, sheds itself, and reveals the new underneath soft skin. Over a period of time, there is a continuous build-up of dead cells on the surface of the skin. This combined with the dirt and pollution makes our body skin dull, rough, and itchy. Using a body scrub removes the dead skin cells giving you smooth, silky, younger-looking, refreshed, and rejuvenated skin.
- Exfoliating the body skin using a body scrub clears the pores enabling the skin to absorb body creams, moisturizers and lotions better. These products are able to reach the deeper layers of the skin helping the skin remain moisturized and hydrated massage spa in Chennai
- The rubbing action during scrubbing improves blood circulation in the skin and helps drain the lymph nodes.
- By unclogging the pores and removing the dead skin cells, body scrubbing removes acne scars and prevents acne breakouts. It also helps reduce the appearance of dark spots or age spots. Since the pores are cleaned and no longer clogged, you can also prevent the growth of ingrown hair which is painful.
- Addition of fragrances to the body scrubs can result in longer-lasting faster exfoliation which soothes the mind and relaxes the body.
- Body scrub is also a great way to relax and relieve stress.
Most body scrubs employ salt and/or sugar to exfoliate the skin. You can make your own hand scrub at home. One such simple and easy homemade hand scrub can be made in a mason jar adding 2/3rd cup of sugar, 1/4th cup of coconut or olive oil, and 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
How to Use a Body Scrub?
Start off by using a body scrub once a week and gradually you can use it 2-3 times per week.
- Wash your skin with lukewarm water for 5-10 min to soften it.
- Now apply the body scrub in circular motions starting from your feet and moving towards the heart. Don’t scrub too hard
- Rinse thoroughly and apply a moisturizer
It is better to avoid a body scrub if you are having sunburn, rashes, or other medical skin conditions.
Book an appointment at Best massage in Chennai for a full body scrub and get smooth, soft, and glowing skin.
How Often Should You Get a Sports Massage ?
Whether you are a professional athlete or someone who exercises for fun it is important to take care of your body. This includes eating a well-balanced diet, getting enough rest and making sure that your muscles are protected and maintained regularly. Sports massages have become part of the training regimen of both professional and amateur athletes today. We at Riverday offer the best Sports Massage for Athletes in Chennai. Call us to know more details
Sports Massage is a broad term encompassing three different types of massages having different techniques and different benefits and given at different times.
A pre-event sports massage is given before a workout or a sporting competition. It is usually given on the day of the event and is not more 10-15 minutes in duration. The main aim of the therapist giving a pre-event massage is to mentally boost the athlete and reduce his anxiety before the competition. The therapist mainly stretches and loosens large areas of the athlete’s muscles to increase joint mobility, improve blood circulation, flexibility thereby aiding in improving performance. Preparing for the Marathon in Chennai? Our massage in massage centre in Chennai can help you perform better. Call us to know more details.
Post-event massage is given after the sporting event and is aimed at faster recovery by reducing pain and inflammation in the muscles, muscles soreness, stiffness and fatigue. It is usually given 24-48 hrs after the exercise or sporting event. Our Massage Centres in Chennai can help you recover faster from many sports injuries like shoulder injuries, ligament tear etc.
A maintenance massage is given at least once a week as a regular part of an athlete’s training program. This massage aims to improve flexibility, relieve muscle tightness and reduce any chance of injury.
Now that the benefits of a sports massage have been established the next important question is how frequently should athletes schedule their therapy sessions?
Of course, the budget and time one has are important factors while deciding the frequency of a sports massage. Besides these factors, the frequency of getting a massage depends on how often and how hard the athlete is training. However, irrespective of a sporting event, getting a sports massage once or twice a month can be highly beneficial for an athlete. This helps to keep the muscles supple and loose and the body energised and in optimum condition. More regular sessions are needed if the athlete has some problems like injuries, knots or muscle pulls.
Call our staff at Spa in Chennai to know more about our Sports Massage Services.
Spas are not just for women anymore. A primary reason for this shift is that today’s Spas are no longer only about beauty treatments, they are being called health and wellness centres. Health and wellness are not a prerogative of women. They are for everyone, men included. Men are also realizing the importance of staying healthy and grooming themselves. This shift has contributed to the rise of a ‘metrosexual’ man- a man who takes time and effort to take care of himself. And this has increased the number of men going to the Spas. Today many spas and Salons are catering specifically to men and also offering male-only services and treatments. Riverday the best Spa in Chennai offers skin and other beauty treatments for men. Call us to know more details
Why do Men go to the Spa?
For a start, men go to the Spa for the same reasons that women go. They want to relax or get a good massage. The most popular Men’s Spa Treatments include
Massages are the most popular treatment sought by men. Massages are a great way to reduce pain and aches and relax the body. Today Spas offer many types of massages like Swedish massage, Deep tissue massage, Sports Massage, Aromatherapy etc. Experience various types of relaxing massages at the Riverday best Spa in Chennai.
Facials for men are specifically tailored to suit men’s needs and skin type. A man’s facial also consists of the same steps as that given for women namely cleansing, exfoliation, massaging, steaming and applying a face mask. However, men’s skin is thicker the facial maybe a little more vigorous and tackle problems like razor burn and ingrown hairs caused by shaving. To know more about the different types of facials we offer and what might be best for your skin Call Riverday massage in Chennai
Saunas and Steam Rooms
Saunas and Steam Rooms are heat rooms that warm up the muscles and offer relief from muscular stress.
Manicure and Pedicure
Hand and foot treatments are not confined to women anymore. Men also enjoy getting their nails groomed and hands massaged. Adding a manicure to a grooming routine helps to avoid hanging and awkward nails soften the hands and make the hands look good.
Men with an active lifestyle like athletes need to have a regular foot regimen to prevent issues like cracked heels, corns, callus, ingrown nails. Schedule a pedicure once a month can keep the foot healthy and also helps one to relax and unwind. Visit Riverday best Spa in Chennai for your manicure and pedicure did professionally body massage Chennai
Waxing is especially useful for men having excessive hair on the chest, shoulders and back. A bit of waxing can improve the appearance of virtually any man’s body. Waxing is also especially useful for men who dislike shaving. Some men grow hair in embarrassing places like on their ears or outside their noses. Waxing can help to remove this unwanted hair resulting in a more pleasing appearance.
CALL Riverday the BEST SPA IN CHENNAI TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR BEAUTY ABD SKIN TREATMENT FOR MEN
Hair Care Mistakes One Should Avoid
How do you take your hair from dry and brittle to bouncy? Good looking and healthy hair makes you feel and look better and increase your confidence. The following are some of the Golden rules to have healthier hair.
1. The temperature of the water with which you wash your hair plays a key role in maintaining the hair strength and volume. Using too much of hot water can lead to dry, brittle and frizzy hair. Hair loss is also more when hot water is used to wash hair. Instead, lukewarm water is preferable for rinsing. Warm water tends to open the cuticles thereby helping in better cleaning of the hair. Our haircare treatment at Spa in Chennai yields the best results. Call us to know more details.
2. While leaving your hair open is not advisable, wearing it extremely tight too can break and damage it. Always leave your hair loose or tie it in a simple braid when you go to sleep. Our Spa Treatments in Egmore can reduce hair fall and give you shiny hair.
3. Hair over your forehead may sometimes trap oil produced in the skin. This along with the dirt and sweat increases the risk of breakouts. Bangs can also lead to breakouts. It is advisable to keep the hair especially the bangs pulled back and away from your face massage in Chennai
4. Do not apply the shampoo directly onto your scalp. Instead, mix the shampoo with water and then applying will ensure that it spreads evenly across the scalp. Also, you will end up using much lesser shampoo. Try our Herbal Spa Treatments in Tirupur for healthy hair growth.
5. A common but major mistake we all make is vigorously rubbing the wet hair with a towel to dry it. This can seriously damage the hair leading to hair breakage and hair fall. Using a thick towel and putting the hair up as a turban is also not advisable. You can instead use a microfiber fabric towel or a T-shirt.
6. When your hair is soaking wet it is weaker, fragile and more susceptible to damage and excess tangling. Do not brush your hair when it is wet. Make sure that the hair is at least partially dry before detangling hair. Also, use a hair pick or wide-toothed comb. Application of hair serums on wet hair can reduce tangles and can make the hair smooth and shiny.
7. If you have fine, thin or oily hair you can apply conditioner and then shampoo the hair instead of completely skipping the conditioner. Doing so will prevent product build-up and make your hair look fine and flat.
8. Managing oily hair is quite challenging. Shampooing your hair frequently is not a solution to cure oily scalp. Also do not choose extra-strong shampoos as these products can have a detrimental effect. Best salon and spa in T-Nagar provides treatments for all kinds of hair – dry, oily or curly.
9. Should you wash your hair every day? This is a commonly asked question to dermatologists. There is however no single answer to this. The frequency of shampooing your hair depends on your hair type and personal preferences. Frequently shampooing your hair may make it dry and prone to breakage. However, people with oily scalp need to shampoo daily.
10. Before using hair-styling tools like a blow dryer or flat iron or before styling the hair remember to apply a heat protectant serum. This will protect your hair from getting damaged due to the heat.
Talk to us at the best spa in Chennai to get more details on hair care treatment