Many women are unhappy with the length and depth of their eye lashes. They hate their light lashes and need that extra boost. If you are one among them, then do not go anywhere else for the solution. As we have it all here. However if you are a soon to be bride or have an important event coming up, it would be ideal to go to a Ladies beauty parlour in Chennai or the city where you are currently in for getting ready. Laramie, who is an internationally acclaimed makeup artist, has some important tips and suggestions to make your lashes look thicker. He suggests that the golden rule to make the lash line appear thick is by filling in between the eye lashes. The best way to do this is to use a thin brush to fill in the eyeliner between the lashes this would help in defining the lash line and the lashes without any noticeable gaps. If you do not like applying a liquid eye liner, you could either opt for a pencil or even a gel based liner.
Some may not like the liner to be visible and then simply use a Q-tip to remove it, so that it just stays between the lashes making it pop and beautiful. Some other important eye make-up tips by Laramie are:
- Remember to curl your lashes always: Laramie suggests that curling the eye lashes would help anyone look better instantly. However it would be better to invest on an expensive eye lash curler as the cheaper models do not work quite well making the curl disappear sooner. So if you are going to use it every day, it would be better to spend money on a good product.
- The Zig-Zag technique: You can simply improve the look of your lashes by this mascara technique. It has been used by celebrities around the world to make their lashes look voluminous. All you need to do is shake up the mascara brush at the root first, then taking it up from the root to the tip of the eye lash. She suggests any mascara from L’Oréal Paris and Lancôme would be ideal.
- Remove the make-up: This is probably an important step for any beauty regime. Always keep your lashes protected, once the function or day is over, always remove the make-up. Cleaning up helps in maintaining the skin and beauty. Removing eye make-up is quite difficult, as it might get stuck in the gaps. But it is essential to remove it as otherwise the lashes might get clogged making the make-up smudge into your skin. If your skin is sensitive, it would be ideal to get an oil based cleanser. In case if you are averted to getting oil around your eyes. Opt for a gentle cleanser which could be equally effective.
- Be open to semi-permanent solutions: Now there has been a lot of improvement in technology which has led to the availability of a lot of new products in the market. All the above discussed products are great but sometimes you may feel quite lazy to do all that, so then you have the eye lash perm to your rescue. It also works for eye lashes which simply refuse to stay curled. It is an excellent booster to your eye lashes.
If your lashes are light in shade, then you can go for a lash tint. This is sure to keep you look super fabulous all through the day. This also takes away your worry of the mascara lasting too.
Another major area of eye make-up is the right application of eye liner. If you are a beginner here we have some important eye make-up tips which you could try:
- Always use a makeup cleanser /remover to ensure that your eyelids are grease free. This would help in getting a perfect smudge proof lining of the eyes.
- If you want to get a beautiful wing with an eye liner, try to look straight by keeping your eyes wide open. Then carefully line the outer ends of your both eyes.
- The eye liner should be applied as close to the lash line possible, to make it look natural. Otherwise, it might appear to be overly done like a traditional dancer’s which you definitely do not want.
- If you want soft smoky eyes, opt for a pencil liner because it would be more soft and creamy. Start the application on the eyelids and then remember to smudge the line with your fingers. It is sure to make you look stunning!
River, group of Salon and Spa, has eight luxury Day Spa and Massage Centres well spread across South India. It’s a haven of exotic spa services, scrubs & wrap treatments and ayurvedic massage therapies. Explore the wonders of an authentic massage at our massage centres in Egmore, Porur, Mylapore, Adyar, Vadapalani, Nungambakkam, Vellore, Trichy, Tirupur, Coimbatore, and Other Spa Locations.