‘Beauty is skin deep‘, is a phrase that all of us are aware of. It isn’t about the colour of your skin or the flashy dresses that you wear; it is just an enhanced way to present yourself. Clean and healthy habits include keeping your hands, fingers and nails clean as it is the first step to hygiene. A good manicure not only helps you with this, but it will also make your hands look lovely.
Salon in Chennai Gives You A Perfect Manicure:
Before any manicure, you should make sure that you use the right tools for the purpose. It could include a clean and folded towel on which you can rest your hands during the procedure. You have to prepare the nails in a proper way and also apply nail polish as per the guidelines given below to enjoy attractive hands.
Nail Preparations By Manicure And Pedicure Spa In Chennai
Preparing the nail is one of the most important steps when it comes to manicure and pedicure. If the nail does not look good, then the whole purpose of doing a manicure becomes a waste. Here are some of the steps that you need to follow while doing nail preparation.
- Using a glass nail file can help in sealing the edge of the nail rather than splitting it up. Nail also last for a longer duration of time.
- The filing technique has to be right. You should not be filing forwards and backwards. Keep it in one direction only.
- Removing cuticles have to be done with utmost care. Try to soak the hands in warm water and then try pushing it back with the help of a hoof. You should never cut them.
- If your nails are weak, try not to buff them. If needed use a nail buffer not more than twice a month.
Before painting, you need to run the nail polish remover so that you can remove any excess residue from the old painting or any oils that may be stuck to it.
Manicure Salon In Egmore – Painting Your Nails With Ease
Applying nail polish for your fingernails may look like a simple task, but it can be done in a proper way only if you follow the steps given below.
- A base coat is always required as it will protect the nail from getting stained. It also makes sure that the effect of the manicure stays for a more extended period.
- When applying nail polish, make sure you do it as thin coats. You can also use two or three layers after giving time for the previous coat to dry.
- In order to prevent chipping, make sure that the brush is run along the edge so that it seals the polish and avoids clipping.
- In case the nail polish has spread over the cuticles or onto the skin, clean it up immediately.
Whenever you apply nail polish, ensure that you do a top coat with an invisible colour. This will make the nail look shinier and also the nail polish will last longer.
Once your manicure is done, you cannot just forget about it and not take proper care of your fingers. Here are some tips from manicure and pedicure salon in Egmore:
- Applying cuticle oil on the nail polish after it is dry can help the polish stay longer.
- Moisturise your hands frequently both in the morning and the night. A light moisturiser will do for the daytime whereas a strong one has to be used at bedtime.
- If your manicure is looking to wear out, then apply another coat of polish on top of it preferably a dry one.
Removing the nail polish should also be done in a careful way as to not cause any damage to the nail itself. It is better to apply enough of the remover onto the cotton and then remove the polish without using too much pressure on the nail.
In case of glitter nail polish, it is quite challenging to remove it from the nail. The use of pure acetone can come in handy in such situations. Use a generous quantity of acetone and apply it with light pressure onto the nails and the glitter nail polish will disappear.