Get your body and mind in harmony with a soothing Balinese massage therapy. Bali is a province in Indonesia and the massage therapy is influenced by Indian Ayurveda and Chinese Acupuncture. While Ayurveda is about channelizing energy and eliminating negative energy, Acupuncture methodologies include reflexology to stimulate blood flow, lymphatic system and qi (energy). Balinese massage includes stroking, aromatherapy, kneading, stretching and acupressure. If you want to enjoy Balinese massage in Chennai there are a host of reputed spas that offer authentic Balinese therapy like Riverday Spa among others.
River, group of Salon and Spa, has eight luxury Day Spa and Massage Centres well spread across South India. It’s a haven of exotic spa services, scrubs & wrap treatments and ayurvedic massage therapies. Explore the wonders of an authentic massage at our massage centres in Egmore, Porur, Vellore, Trichy, Tirupur, Coimbatore, and Other Spa Locations.
Benefits of receiving Balinese massage therapy
- Fluid retention can lead to a host of health disorders making it important for a smooth blood circulation in the body. The role of trained therapists is to remove this congestion and promote blood circulation improving body functions. The upward stroke promote blood circulation and rushes the blood to various parts of the body thereby improving the skin tone and leaving your face fresh. It relieves spasms and helps in soothing the nerves.
- Proper draining of the lymphatic fluids is essential to remove body pain and fatigue. The masseuse during the massage process squeeze and stretch the skin to flush out lactic acid and encourage circulating of lymphatic fluids leaving your muscles relaxed.
- Stiff and sore muscles can be a result of prolonged sitting. Combating muscle pain and increasing mobility is possible with Balinese massage. Natural painkillers Opioids are released blocking the pain receptors making it an alternative for pain relief medicines.
- Alleviate allergies and respiratory disorders by targeting the right pressure points in the body. During the massage the lymphatic nodes are opened and improve the circulation.
- It relieves from mental effects by reducing anxiety and stress
- The damages to the muscles and tissues are repaired. The therapist force the body to stretch similar to yoga stretches through massage in the lying position. It relieves pain and leaves the joints liberated.
- Sleep disorders can be combated and promote a good night’s sleep. Sleep patterns are improved by giving moderation to the body and elevating the spirits by keeping them in a state of goodness.
- By massaging the acupuncture points, stress is relieved from the body and mind.
- The use of essential oils leaves the skin moisturized.
Effects of therapeutic oils
Some of the commonly used oils in Balinese massage are rose and sandalwood. It presents a soothing aroma and aids in relaxation of muscles. Natural oils come with relaxing properties and have the ability to relax the muscles. Apart from rose and sandalwood there are specific oils that can help in treating the problems.
The outcome of Balinese massage is the release of happy hormone call oxytocin. It helps to calm your nerves and leave you free of tension and stress. The hormone also helps in improving your memory power and the ability to concentrate. Though, the biggest benefit of Balinese massage is that it leaves you relaxed. A visit to the spa in Chennai offering Balinese massage is sure to be a refreshing experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
What services do spas offer?
Spas are known for the massage therapies that are offered. Massage therapy exists since many centuries and offers a plethora of benefits. These days, spa offers massage therapy and other body treatments as well.
What does Thai massage include?
Thai massage therapies use gentle pressure and stretching of the skin and underlying muscles to help relax the body. It offers benefits including boosted energy, lowered stress and improved athletic performance.
What is Balinese massage technique?
Balinese Massage involves deep-tissue, full-body, holistic treatment. The therapists specialized in Balinese therapy combines gentle stretches, reflexology, acupressure and aromatherapy to stimulate oxygen and blood flow throughout your body.
Is foot massage same as reflexology?
Reflexology is combined with massage and is not a type of massage. It is a practice in which pressure is applied to reflex the zones on your hands, feet and outer ears.
What is Deep Tissue/Sports Massage?
Deep Tissue Massage involves applying firm pressure using deep, slow strokes to force the inner layers of the muscles and connective tissues. It is mainly treated for musculoskeletal issues such as sport injuries and strains.
What is the Ayurvedic massage?
Ayurvedic Massage is an important part of ayurvedic therapy. It is taken from the principles of Ayurveda to make a special experience that focuses on stress relief, relaxation and releasing emotional blockages.
What is a body scrub at a spa?
A Body Scrub is a body treatment, which exfoliates and hydrates skin leaving it soft and smooth. It is performed using an abrasive material such as sugar or sea salt mixed with aromatic or massage oils.
What is a body wrap?
A Body Wrap is performed by wrapping the body with natural materials including clay, mud and other organic ingredients. There are different types of body wraps including detox body wrap, slimming body wrap, etc.