Get your body and mind in harmony with a soothing Balinese massage therapy. Bali is a province in Indonesia and the massage therapy is influenced by Indian Ayurveda and Chinese Acupuncture. While Ayurveda is about channelizing energy and eliminating negative energy, Acupuncture methodologies include reflexology to stimulate blood flow, lymphatic system and qi (energy). Balinese massage includes stroking, aromatherapy, kneading, stretching and acupressure. If you want to enjoy Balinese massage in Chennai there are a host of reputed spas that offer authentic Balinese therapy like Riverday Spa among others.
Benefits of receiving Balinese massage therapy
- Fluid retention can lead to a host of health disorders making it important for a smooth blood circulation in the body. The role of trained therapists is to remove this congestion and promote blood circulation improving body functions. The upward stroke promote blood circulation and rushes the blood to various parts of the body thereby improving the skin tone and leaving your face fresh. It relieves spasms and helps in soothing the nerves.
- Proper draining of the lymphatic fluids is essential to remove body pain and fatigue. The masseuse during the massage process squeeze and stretch the skin to flush out lactic acid and encourage circulating of lymphatic fluids leaving your muscles relaxed.
- Stiff and sore muscles can be a result of prolonged sitting. Combating muscle pain and increasing mobility is possible with Balinese massage. Natural painkillers Opioids are released blocking the pain receptors making it an alternative for pain relief medicines.
- Alleviate allergies and respiratory disorders by targeting the right pressure points in the body. During the massage the lymphatic nodes are opened and improve the circulation.
- It relieves from mental effects by reducing anxiety and stress
- The damages to the muscles and tissues are repaired. The therapist force the body to stretch similar to yoga stretches through massage in the lying position. It relieves pain and leaves the joints liberated.
- Sleep disorders can be combated and promote a good night’s sleep. Sleep patterns are improved by giving moderation to the body and elevating the spirits by keeping them in a state of goodness.
- By massaging the acupuncture points, stress is relieved from the body and mind.
- The use of essential oils leaves the skin moisturized.
Effects of therapeutic oils
Some of the commonly used oils in Balinese massage are rose and sandalwood. It presents a soothing aroma and aids in relaxation of muscles. Natural oils come with relaxing properties and have the ability to relax the muscles. Apart from rose and sandalwood there are specific oils that can help in treating the problems.
The outcome of Balinese massage is the release of happy hormone call oxytocin. It helps to calm your nerves and leave you free of tension and stress. The hormone also helps in improving your memory power and the ability to concentrate. Though, the biggest benefit of Balinese massage is that it leaves you relaxed. A visit to the spa in Chennai offering Balinese massage is sure to be a refreshing experience.